Saturday, January 15, 2011

150111

Today is such a great day! :)

I woke up at 6am this morning, feeling so sleepy, and reluctant to get up from my bed. I had a nightmare last night and I kept waking up in the silent midnight to check the time. 3am, 4am, 4:30am, 5:30am........ Maybe i was too nervous about the "Undang" test, or maybe... it's just becoz' of the nightmare. Till now, the detestable nightmare still 'stamped" in my mind. Urgh. Sometimes i really hope our mind has a 'delete' button.

So i reached YeeT house around 7:10am with an empty stomach. Thanks to my dad's good luck wish and the biscuits that YeeT gave me to fill up my nothing-but-gastric juice stomach. We reached at the agency (Thanks auntie~) around 7:30am and waited for 30 minutes. We went together with the other 7 students to the place where we had our "Undang" Test. We reached there at 8:15am. I got the number 87, YeeT got 86. Both of us decided to wait at the restaurant, since the number that appeared on the screen was only 40 something and the room was packed with other students from the other agency.Thanks to the owner of the restaurant, he gathered 5 of us, which were me, YeeT and the other 3 students that came with us this morning. Then a guy named Dennis (YeeT called him Tennis. LOL!) started to talk to us. It was kinda awkward at first, coz' only me, YeeT and Dennis were talking. But slowly, the other two join our conversation. Later, after 45 minutes, then only we introduce ourselves. Haha, wrong sequence. ==

We met a lot of people there. Basil, Kean Yung (I'm not sure about the Spelling), Chong Keat, Aaron, Thong Yen and other friends from the Buddha Camp. =D After few hours, FINALLY at 11:45am, we get to go into the room to had our test. Seriously, within that few hours, i really had butterflies in stomach. I was totally nervous about the test! Hope the results does not waste my effort in finishing the 500 questions. By the way, the note book with 500 questions that they gave us to do? That sucked. SO many mistakes. Anyway, i managed to pass the test with the score 46/50 in 10 minutes. LOL. It was not that difficult, but it's not that easy either. =P

We were so happy. Coz' five of us passed the test. ^^ We like became friends, and decided to listen to the "amali" class next Saturday together. Oh ya, and by the way, Dennis and the other new friend- Pei Lin met David and Michael. What a coincidence! the other new friend is Douglas. :)

YeeT and I went to the Kepong KTM station, reached KL Central, took LRT to KLCC. :) We had our lunch at the food court. In the past, i used to fond of this food court in KLCC. But now, no.... Yea, it has still many choice to choose what you want to eat, but not much variety. ( lol... weird English. ==) There are still Japanese food, fast food, Italian food, Subway (=D) and local food. the local food stores are almost the same: Nasi Lemak, Roti Canai, Chicken Rice, Pan fried noodles... BUT, almost all is Mix rice. i don't know see any Western Food Store. I hear some tourists that complain "too much mix rice here". I love the "Otak-otak restaurant", but not the store there, kinda low quality. Totally different from the same restaurant at 1 Utama.

Next, we went to my favourite in KLCC, Kinokuniya book store. XD i bought 3 books, which are very very expensive. BUT I LOVE IT. :) It's the kind of book that i will keep it always. Around 4:45pm, we left KLCC, and headed back to our home. In LRT, YeeT was so amazed of the speed of the train that you can hear "waaaa~", "wooo....." many times. :D

A perfect day needs a "perfect" rest. Exhausted.

P/S: Thanks again YeeT.

-X-

1 comment:

-NYT- said...

hahahaha! really fun! :D
i mean LRT