Thursday, January 6, 2011

060111

Hello. Yeap, today is 6th of January, 2011 (Thursday). Yee Teng, Kevin, Ee Leen, Xin Ru and I suppose to be in Sabah now. But, due to many reasons, we canceled the trip. It's been a while that i did not talk to some of my friends. Kinda miss my friends, and my previous school life. i really miss my tuition teachers too! Mr. Suguz, Siiva, Sundram, Lim, Nicholas, and Eugene. :)

Anyway, i get to meet some of my friends today! yay~

Well, i woke up at 6am today just to get prepare for my very first undang lesson today. After lock, stock and barrel, i hit the road to YeeT's house. 7.40am, i reached YeeT's house and 8.00am SHARP at the Yoon Seong or Sam Yew(?) Driving Lesson School (Sekolah Memandu). Anyway, we have to wait about 45 minutes for the other students(?). 8.45am, YeeT and I hopped on to the van. Both of us knocked our head. wahaha. and the weird thing is, there were 5 people and only 2 of them were chatting. the two person was us. == we were like very noisy to the other 3 people. wahaha. :D

So we reached at the WP Institute for the undang lesson at 9am. we registered and went into KPP(1) room. At first, there were not much people. YeeT kept asking why there's so little people. at 9:4am, a Malay teacher walked in. I was attracted to his colourful songkok(?) and his big ears. haha. He asked us to write our name, IC number and address on a huge book. The next thing he did really shocked me. He played an anonymous Japanese techno pop song. WAHAHHAHAHAHA. i cant stop laughing. Then he played a slide show that shows a lot of newspaper related to the road accident. Besides the Japanese song, there were also nice songs like Hot N' Cold - Katy Perry, Just Dance- Lady Gaga, Lonely -Akon, Smack that.... (** the teacher uses pink colour SE cell phone! XD) Seriously, the teacher look damn serious, but his acts were extremely odd.

So we wait wait wait....until the class was full. Strange, no one wanted to sit beside me. Am I so scary? T______T at 10.30 something, the class finally started. the next few hours, the other teacher taught us "so many" things. he kept showing us his podgy fingers and said we must first hormat, then dengar, ikut, sabar and lastly terima kasih. he repeated this so MANY times until even i don't want to remember it but it still stuck inside my brain. == The next thing, he showed his index, middle and ring finger with another hand pointing and said " ini ibu, ini ayah, ini guru, ketiga-tiga orang ini berkaitan dengan kehidupan kita....." We had moral and sivic lesson until 1.15pm, and we finally had a break. In my head, i screamed out my lungs " YAAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! ", even i looked so sleepy in the reality.

We had our lunch at the canteen. Yeaap, i don't like the food there. We met quite a few people from the same secondary school. and i met my lovely friends Jen Tim and Chye Huey. What a coincidence! XD 2pm, we went back to our class and again listened to the moral and sivic + a little bit of undang lesson. we thought the class was going to end a 4:30pm. But around 3.30pm, the teacher's phone suddenly rang and said the class should end. again, i screamed in my head.

So, we ended the undang lesson. FINALLY. Honestly, i'm kinda afraid of the driving lesson. i don't like the attitude of many human beings on the road. They will become so impatient, reckless and get angry easily on the road. When you are too slow or you made something wrong accidentally, the other driver might show you his "nice" middle finger or any bad words in any language( either four-word, malay, mandarin, hokkien, tamil, cantonese...) . Overall the undang class, was boring FOR ME. it was quite a waste if time FOR ME. the teacher made so many jokes which i think not ALL the jokes were that funny FOR ME. Anyway, i did smirk(?) or smile(?) for some of it.

Had a great time with YeeT. wish to go out with her again. Our conservation can't end! :)
I reached my home around 4:45pm, i was exhausted. i chased my dog (coz' it ran out) and shouted so many times to ask my brother to open door (the maid opened the gate, but not the door ==) I watch One Piece again with my DPP. and fall asleep very quickly.

Now i'm awake! :D

-X-

5 comments:

-NYT- said...

ahaha! u fall asleep too~ :D

YuqingX said...

u mean when? during the lesson or at home?

MY said...

yuqing, we're having the same teacher.

-NYT- said...

lesson la..

YuqingX said...

my> haha, everyone hav the same teacher i think... =DD
even not same teacher oso they teach 99% same thing. ==

nyt> i juz closed my eyes. not sleeping. =D

-X-