Thursday, August 6, 2009

On the Cloud Nine~~

This morning, the sky was DAMN beautiful,
toooooo bad i don't have a better camera....=(





As usual, we had our training, and after training......


My socks were soaked with water, so i took off my shoes
and MOONWALK (?) =D


The photo i took, i LoVe it....=)
What they were doin' ??
Imagine yourselves aaaaa =D

~ In toilet~

Before: Yee Teng( xP) *her dimple.....Q~
& me ( face as big as BAOZ, as round as PIZZA )


and After.....=D

~In class~
  • A teacher came into our class and asked us whether want to drop Chinese or not( since the SPM allow only 10 subjects.......), and of coz' i did not drop my mother tongue.....=]
  • Miss Eng came into our class and asked us whether we want to join the ''Mind-mapping workshop'' or not, I registered to join..... =D
  • Yee teng act weirdly (again...) today..... While i was doing my stuffs, suddenly....
Yee Teng: lalala~LA~LA~LA~LA~ (unknown song, cannot describe!!)
Me: =_= (facing her...)

Yee Teng: ( Looking at me ) .................................

Me: =_= ( still facing her...then turn away to continue my work)

Yee Teng: ................Muuuaaaahahahaahaahahahahaahaahaaa.....

Me: (''')


Trust me, she's not sleeping, but ''HAHA''-ing!
Anyway, i'm glad she's in a very good mood today.......=)

  • Sing songs (xDXDXD)


Lazy to continue.... =D

-X-

No comments: