Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wed & Thu

12th of August, 2009 (Wednesday)

PJK Lesson, we played Dodge ball again....
This time, we did not divide ourselves into 2 groups according the colour of our T-shirt,
6 person in each group, and this was my first time same group with Yee Teng.... =D
I'm glad coz' last time Yee Teng's ball hit my stomach, damn pain!!!
I'm stupid in throwing things, i mean ball..... so every time i passed the ball to Yee Teng,
and when Yee Teng got the ball, you can hear lots of screaming from the other group,
that was funnnnnn!!! XDXD got to see their faces, very funny,
especially Jie Jiun and Yenny's .... haaaahaaa!!
JoEe's ball hit my eye this time,
and bent my spectacles...=_=

13th of August, 2009 (Thursday)
Sivik Leson, teacher asked us to draw a logo with the title of ''1 Malaysia''
Here's Yee Teng's and my drawing:


Obviously, it is the combination of sa-ren-gan and ra-sen-gan.....
Truly a naruto big fan..... =_=
Anyway, she was damn proud of it... =]


and this is mine,14 lines around the heart represent the 14 states.....
& the arrow points to the success..... =)
kinda stupid, but i like it... =D

Chemistry tuition at night was fun..... I enjoyed the time very much...
Teacher was funny , and errmm.... behind me, only 1(?) word can describe...

RIUH-RENDAH!!
Behind me: Marcus, Wei Ming, Si Liang, kept laughing......
I wonder what are they laughing at..... =_=''

P/S: I'm looking forward to the next tuition! =)
-X-

No comments: