Saturday, August 8, 2009

Oooo, i'm so lucky~

I had my dinner today at the Healthy Recipe Cafe in Solaris Mont Kiara....
and i saw her.....


李心洁
Lucky me.....=D

She was eating with her friends, i think....
and she really look pretty and ''white''.....=)
SK-II really useful...=D

The food,

Grilled Salmon with king sauce, White mushroom cream Spaghetti, salad & a slice of watermelon


Multiply grain, Fried crispy chicken with peppermint sauce, salad, a slice watermelon & black bean soup..... nice~=)
P/S: the Ice-lemon tea import from US, very very nice.....=]


My sister and me....
And she's behind my sister~ =D

After the hearty meal, we went to the Cold Storage, to buy some ingredients for breakfast....
And when we were going to the basement, I saw


Nazrudin Rahman ( The left 1....)
The actor for the Malaysian Series : GHOST...
Lucky me too, i smiled at him, and he smiled back....=)


Oh ya, and i bought this:
SANGARIA RAMUNE
a soft drink which i seen before in a Japanese movie..... =D
it's very special, as there's a ''glass ball'' in it,
it taste just like ordinary carbonated drinks....
anyway, another bottle for my bottle collection......
HOOOOOOOORAAAAAYYYY~~~~ =DDD

P/S: I love Solaris Mont Kiara!!!!!!! xDD

-X-

1 comment:

Jeenius said...

omg you damn lucky eh.if i were you i'll rush to her table and threaten her to take picture with me ahahaaha.