Thursday, August 11, 2011

thanks

I know, life will never be always smooth since obstacles and difficulties are inevitable along the journey of life. To move on, we need the support of family and also friends, i believe that "no birds soar too high with its own wings."

Recently, i was really in a deep despair. Sometimes, my mind was caged by depression and there were even some days, during midnight, i just tossed on my bed under the influence of insomnia. I could not stop thinking about the "conundrum" that I'm facing. I can say, the root which causes the whole problem is me. No other words but "BAD" could describe my feeling as i was in the state of quandary. I guess this situation is the so call "between the devil and deep blue sea". lol. I've been cogitating all day to get the best avenue to overcome the problem, but there is no solution which satisfy each of us (my parents and i).

I really thought my parents would give me a piece of mind, instead, they just asked me not to worry and they will find a way to deal the problem. I feel so so so bad coz' i know my mother have been looking forward to the trip for quite a long time. now, they have to re-schedule the whole trip, cancel and change some reservations, and becoz' of all these, we actually wasted quite amount of money.( which make me feel even worse.) Now, the only way that i can think to atone for my careless mistakes, is to study hard and do my best in A levels.

You might think the problem that i'm facing now is just a peanut. but I'm not a very strong individual that can remain stoic in any circumstances, sometimes i could be very emotional and annoying. But dear friends, i really appreciate of you guys, trying to soothe me whenever i feel so blue. To those who gave me advises and made me smile & laugh, I thank you so so much. I feel really grateful to have friends like you guys.

-X-

2 comments:

jv said...

so many why-so-deep-i-cannot-understand words T_T

groovykhim said...

Your piece of article is well-written with great proverbs and sayings! A hearty congratulation to you, darling. Yes, life isn't as easy as we think. Despite all those, stay strong and don't blame yourself anymore. Move on and cheer up! *hugs
xx