Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wonderful July 2011 ♥

I know it's kinda odd to post the JULY's review now coz August is going to end soon. == anyway, 2011's July, overall was a wonderful month. :) Many events, gatherings & activities.. I enjoyed a lot this month, not totally though.

Before stepping into August. Here are some awesomeness in July:

2nd of July 2011 (Sun)

Backed to my secondary school - SMK Kepong Baru for Hari Karnival, which is Carnival Day. it's nice to go back there, especially to meet great friends. Although i think the Carnival was not really that good, but overall, the whole day, i had a great time.


my awesome friends :)

more details here
5th of July 2011 (Tue)
It's Jia Yao's 18th birthday, celebrated at the Mc Donald after class with his lovely Chu Han & Jeen Vern. Birthday cake is replaced by a GCB Burger. All i can say is thanks again, and all the best to you ( and me ) in the A level examination. I just don't know why the post related about his birthday is always in my popular posts list. lol. ==



More details here


7th of July 2011 (Thu)
It was SN12D first's outing it's been raining cats and dogs that time. But still, enjoyed the journey in the LRT train to KLCC. Although i did not join them for the movie, but i was happy to get some clothes from Uniqlo. hoho. :D and i got the chance to meet my bestie - Yee Teng in KL Central. ^^






more details here
8th of July 2011(Fri)
I recycled my old phone and i got a tree in Indonesia under my name. XD i got some freebies too!! hehe.



9th of July 2011(Sat)
I finally decided to cut my hair even shorter again. and after i cut my hair, i really thought that my previous hair looked like an Egyptian Queen without the fringe. ==



13th of July 2011 (Wed)
Union of KBians. we wore our class T shirts! :D Feel kinda bad coz' i forgot about my Jan intake friend - Jun Yao. Had a great time with my favourite new college friends - Pei Khim & Wei Jan at the field. It's so fun to craze with them. XD









more details here

15th of July 2011 (Fri)
Becoz the lecturers had meeting, so i decided to hang out with Jeen Vern at the Pavilion KL. Extremely HAPPY as we had ramen, sno, snowflakes & Beard's papa cream puff. yum yum. Shopped in Uniqlo. Crazy Liverpool fans shouting at the hall. Met Hai Shan and other SN12B students. Walked in the rain to the place where Jia Yao parked his car. Traffic jam. Dinner in famous Korean BBQ restaurant - Daore. Took photo with the charming chef. :D Super-day.




16th of July 2011(Sat)

Crazy Science & Math telematch. Same group with Weng Joon, in the D group. they drew 2 red circles at my cheeks like pikachu. Ate wasabi with digusting frog-egg- like substance. Met new friends. Embarrassed in front ofthe seniors. AND BON ODORI!!!!!!!! XDXDXD happy times with Min Yen & the guys. Thanks to Jia Yao who fetched us again. an unforgettable journey with the GPS, talked to Japanese, took photos with them, took lots of photos, danced the cultural dance, eat different kinds of food and had FUN with cutie Min Yen. :D











19th July 2011 (Tue)

Since brother was going to be with us for weeks before he went Thailand for the student exhange program, we went to eat something very nice, at Edo Ichi. A Japanese restaurant in Mont Kiara. First time we dined there was on Mother's Day. That day was the second time. My favourite dish in the restaurant (so far) - The soft shell crab salad. Love to spend time with my family. Love them. ♥




20th of July 2011 (Wed)

Our last class with our GP teacher- Ms. Yau. She is a awesome GP teacher. and i miss her class so much! Our last class about history and costume party! :D
Went for the Science & Math Club interview. My choice of post is: 1)Vice President 2)Art Director. Waiting for my turn to interview was suffering. Nervous. but surprisingly, my interview just took few minutes.==






My favourite GP teacher - Ms Yau :)

22nd of July 2011 (Fri)
A random day in the college. Wearing my One Piece Tee. XD Enjoyed the time chatting with Wei Jan and Pei Khim + SMS club senior - Foo Hong. Took some photos after the Physic Experiment which was extremely boring ( i mean the experiment). Went to library with Pei Khim & Darren after that. Pei Khim learnt to write my chinese name! :)




Mong Yen ♥


In Physic Lab.
I have no idea who made this. but's it's super nice . :D


Pei Khim ♥

26th of July 2011( Tue)
One of my favourite friend: Min Yen's 18th Birthday!!! Too bad it's not a holiday. or else i definitely will celebrate her birthday. Love her sooo much coz' she's a very very nice, funny, smart & interesting girl. I love to take photo with her, eat delicious food with her, drink starbucks coffee with her, go travel with her. LOVE her. ♥



28th of July 2011 (Thu)
A hearty meal at the nice restaurant which you have to take bus from the college and walk a few minutes to reach there. :) Celebrated Ru Anne's 18th birthday at a further restaurant. Although the surprise was a bit fail, coz we did not manage to light up the candle before she arrived. but overall was a nice party. Wei Jan, Pei Khim and I went back earlier for the Physic Tutorial. :)







30th of July 2011 (Sat)
A great time with my bestie - YeeT in Pavilion KL. Brought her to my favourite ramen shop. Shop with her in the Unqlo for the AGM formal wear XD. Went to Tokyo street with her. will write more about this post!



See how wonderful was my July?? ^^ Tomorrow i will try to find extra time for the Awesome August review. :D

-X-

4 comments:

groovykhim said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG Hideous pk. OMG :O

YuqingX said...

Kim> O.o which one??

groovykhim said...

EEEEK Almost every photo of mine. (")(")LOL hahahahaha

-NYT- said...

waaa..so free to summarize whole july~ o.o hoho~