Sunday, August 14, 2011

Datuk Lee Chong Wei

-I don't know why i'm writing this post in point form.==

-SO SO SO SO SO SO sad to see him losing this match D;

-my parents scolded me coz they said i'm too emotional ==

-i just screamed spontaneously when i see the shuttlecock hit the net.

-seconds later, my heart just sank, sank, sank, sank.....

-Anyway, i'm still proud of him, he actually improved A LOT.

-It's a great game though.

-Malaysian fans just shouted "Malaysia boleh" haha, so patriotic.

-#Lee Chong Wei was actually trending worldwide in the twitter. :DD

-Who cares whether twitter is banned in China or not, LeeChongWei is still on the trend list!

-He brings all Malaysians together~

-A lot of comments in facebook! and i'm one of it. :P

-so nice to see his fb fan page fans increase so quickly.

-the comments in his fb page are still going on.

-i see some said they will start eating "JATI" rice. haha ==

-he makes me want to play badminton now.XD

-I hope he wins in the Olympic~~

-never give up! yay!

-X-

No comments: