Saturday, March 9, 2013

Daily Brands (Morning only.lol.)

Lol. apparently, my blog is not really revived, my enthusiasm and passionate to blog is deadened. But!! I always wanted to blog this post: Daily Brand. Sounds weird, huh? This title means that the brands that you used daily. :) I think this is quite an interesting and FUN title to blog about, so i clicked on the red colour cross button of my facebook page and start writing this post. *****Hell yeaaaahhh... Feels good to blog again. :D

Wake up in the morning (lol. typing that five words actually plays a song in my mind. -.-). Brushing  teeth and washing face are daily routines. ( i think i'm talking nonsense here. -.-)
For the toothbrush, i used a red colour Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush and another Oral-B soft toothbrush to softly "brush" my lips. Hehe.. i found that it's actually a good way to exfoliate my lips so that they look more pinkish-red. It has been my daily routine for like years. :) The toothpaste that i used is Darlie Double Action. It'a a brand that i used since young, after i stopped using Kodomo Lion with grape flavour (seriously, that toothpaste is dangerous, that grape flavour taste sooooo great that it made me wanted to eat it.). Next, are the brands of beauty products that i used to wash my face and of course the whole loooooooong skin care routine. First, cleanse my face using O'slee Rosehip hydra-white cleansing powder, then Etude House wonder pore freshner as a pre-toner step, Skinfood Parsley and Mandarin Orange toner if i have few acne or pimples on that day. Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturinsing Lotion and Rosehip Beauty Solution III to quench the thirst of my facial skin, Vaseline Lip Therapy Petroleum Jelly for keeping the moisture of my lips. Sometimes O'slee Rosehip Q10 Moisturizing Lotion, sometimes O'slee Soybean milk Whitening Essence Lotion as my last step of my skin care routine. Oh yaa! and for the eye-care products, O'slee Milk Hydra-Whitening Eye Cream or O'slee Rosehip Complete Eye Cream, depends on my mood, lol. Recently, i found a new favourite product, Optrex Eye Lotion, odd to have a lotion for the eye. But after "soaking" my eyes in that lotion for a while, i feel like i open my eyes and see a whole new world. heeee :DD Yeaaa, I used that much of brands in just half an hour time in the morning. But, i used them in quite a saving way, feel so so bad if i finished up all the products within few months. lol.
 ................
After a whole long paragraph, i finally realize it is ridiculous to mention all the brands that you used in the whole day. -.- i did not even mention the brand of my towel and cotton pad that i used to apply toner just now. Later on, i changed my clothes, which there is a list of brands, then, what I have for my breakfast, the brands of egg, tuna, yogurt, milk, cereal, bread, mushroom, tofu, salad... Then the brands that i used to eat my breakfast, the bowls, the frying pan, the knife, the spoon and fork, the chopsticks, the cup.. After that, the brands of products i used to clean them and the cloth i used to wipe the table...... it's crazy. The brands that we used daily are like (i think) at least 100...

Now i can't recall the reason i think writing this post is fun. -.- For the people who actually read through the whole long paragraph, Thank you! :D and sorry. :(

Till then. :)

No comments: