Saturday, November 19, 2011

240911@My 18th Birthday Dinner

My Birthday is actually on 13th of September, but due to some problem, my family and I decided to delay the birthday dinner to 24th of September. :D

We went to the Sagano Japanese Restaurant at Hotel Renaissance, KL for a Japanese Buffet Dinner. :)




There's an a la carte menu and it's quite expensive! O.o


My first dish: Some sushi and the green things the seaweed.
Honestly, all the food was nice. except for the food from this section.
The sashimi was not really fresh (this look ok though), most of them looked kinda dull, and not much choices.. So i only ate once for this section.
Anyway, seaweed was quite nice! :)


Seaweed: Yummy!


Yess, that's my sis over there.
and she's taking some grilled meat. :)
The food which closest to me was the Japanese garlic fried rice and mixed vegetables.


One of my favourite dish in this whole buffet dinner: Oden.
The soup was super nice!! i'm not sure with the ingredient of the broth, but it taste EXCELLENT. The sweetness and the saltiness of the broth matched perfectly with the ingredients!!




This section was actually a "shabu-shabu" station.
But i did not try it.


They fried the Tempura on the spot!
The Ebi Tempura (Prawns) is one of the MUST-try food in this buffet,
the prawns were so fresh and the crisp was soo... Crispy!! lol.


My favourite: Dessert section.


Chocolate brownie (not bad!), homemade strawberry & Green tea ice cream (Green tea 1 was super nice!), fruits, local kuih- muih, very nice tart and mix fruit pie.


These were basically what i ate that night.
Yum Yum!!


Again, this one of my favourite!!
Love Oden~ :)


Too bad my elder brother could not join us, he was in Thailand.


My mom and my uncle from Singapore :)

After we filled our stomach, my mom ordered a bottle of white wine which was free!! ^^

My brother is DAMN good in making different kinds of expression.
I could not show you all of it (there's more than 20 photos of it), coz if i do, you might could not find my blog anymore. probably the whole blog will be deleted by my brother. lol. ==
For an example,

From this:


To this:

Kinda scary with his small eyes squeezed until like beans, an apple on his hand and "Peace sign" on the other hand. =="


Yummy wine. :D


Okie, both of us do looked ODD in this photo.
probably becoz of the angle.




Finished a bottle!

That night, i reached home around 11:30pm.
A wonderful night. :)

Summary of this Sagano Japanese Buffet:
For ME,
7/10
Sushi and sashimi were not that nice.
But if you got the chance to eat there:
must try:
-Tempura
-Oden
-Soba
-Bread pudding
-homemade ice- cream
-the honeydew/ melon
-ikayaki
-some seaweed maybe?

:)

-X-

No comments: