Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pre-Birthday

Since my friend- Yee Teng will be super busy next week, so I had a wonderful pre- birthday dinner with her just now. :) We went to 4 places for our dinner! XD So i'll just let the photos tell the story :)


Thanks to Yeet who fetched me :)
VPeaceV
Love her outfit btw.


red light. hehe. :D


1st restaurant: Bel Pasto
(an Italian restaurant)
actually at first we planned to eat in this restaurant only.
but i said that i'm kinda bored with the food there coz' i've been to that restaurant (1st outlet) for lots of lots of times. Then, we decided to eat at another restaurant XD


so, we only ordered my favourite dessert in this restaurant - Tiramisu as my birthday cake.
tq YeeT.





After that, the 2nd restaurant is:


a Japanese restaurant.


cool. like Daore - another Korean restaurant


YeeT and I


after waited for quite a long time,
the food finally came.
we ordered only a set, we shared it. :)




CLover! hehe. :)

Overall, i rate that restaurant 5/10. paiseh.

Next..

a Hong Kong Dessert Restaurant


we're the only customer. ==


cool!


Our third destination . :D
By the way, these 3 restauranst are in the same row.


What we ordered is.... (?)
okie, i don't know what this dessert call...lol..
I treated YeeT coz' she fetched me :)




Since there's a knife, so i cut it like i'm cutting a birthday cake! :D


What is inside the green 1 is YUMMY durian and cream, while inside the yellow is lovely mango and cream. Well, i love cream (but not too much :P). So this dessert is ok for me. The durian and mango actually suit the cream! fantastic combination~

Next, we went to Desa Park City. (for months did not go there to jog already. ><)

The parking used to be free. :(

And we (like usual) went to eat:
(the 4th destination)

32 F. ordered - yogurt flavour with choco chips.
It's kinda weird not to see Jeen Vern work there.
is like whenever you mention that place, it definitely reminds me of her. :)


yummy~~ :D
not my hand btw. keke.


love to take photo randomly. :)


Mooncake festival approaching. lots of lanterns hanging on the trees~


my "lovely" birthday present.haha
I LOVE IT.
Tq soooooo much~~~!!

Thanks again for fetching me home.
Love ya!


So this is my birthday present
kinda funny right? haha. but i love it!
it's from the anime ONE PIECE and it's not an ordinary file.
i can understand this thingy is not cheap as it's an anime merchandise,
not those very cheap or fake 1 that you can simply buy at a small store!!
she knows i love original stuff.~ ^^
if you watched the anime, this WANTED poster part in that show is DAMN funny.
Besides than putting the documents,
It can also makes me laugh and release my stress. (LOL!)
that's why i say this file is not an ordinary file. haha.

thanks again, i had a lovely night and again, i love the present.
P/S: next posts:
=Pavilion KL: with Yee Teng
with Wei Jan
with Jeen Vern
=random day in college
=某某漫画大结局之感想
=某某电影的感想
can't wait! but i'm sleepy now.. (almost 2am!)
i think i will only write about Thailand trip when i'm really really very free. :)
Good night! ( i mean Good morning)
-X-

No comments: