Tuesday, September 20, 2011

my final decision

Well, since i got back my Physic test paper, i've been in the deep despair. I realize that i WILL lose my scholarship if i maintain my results like this.
In the previous post, i mentioned that i wanted to improve all my test results.
Yet, all my science subject test results deteriorate, and for the first time in my whole life, i got a F. Even though my Math and General Paper improved, but i seriously don't think it's good enough for A Level Examination standard.

If i could not achieve my goal, my A Level Examination results sux, and my dreams would not come true, my enthusiasm to study will be deaden. End up, i will be in the realm of perpetual darkness (academically). S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y.

There's so much that i want to write in this blog, i love to blog,
but i have accept the fact that blogging is a waste of time for me NOW.
A post without photos, probably need at least 30 minutes - 1 hour; a post with photos, probably need at least 2 hours.

so my final conclusion is:
no more procrastinating. no more dragging. no more waste of time.
less blogging. less online. less reading unnecessary books.
study more. revise more. do more.

See you in the next post. :)
-X-

No comments: