Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Before the trip to Bangkok: Packing II

This post is about.. well, the title explains everything. Okie, so after "scolded" (as in calling me 'sam pat' ) by my mom and sis, they helped me to "filter" the things that i have to bring. Although I seriously think that all the things that i previously wanted to bring are necessary. == Anyway, what's left is:


which is still a lot.==




a perfect box to put lots of things in it! :D


spoiled. LOL.==

as for my handbag...

Student ID (for the examination on Monday), my new pencil case (Chopper~~XD), another little Ouran High School Host Club bag for other things, spectacles, cellphone ( i'm going to use it as alarm clock there. haha), purse (my mom gave us pocket money to buy the stuff we want! :D), Malaysian Studies notes and Camera!!??


Yeap, this camera. which is very very old. and it's partially spoil. LOL
i'm not going to use the Canon G11 during the trip, coz' my sister take better photos then me.
So i'm gonna just use this one to take photos of my unnecessary things. :DD
as you can see.. it's only 6 megapixels. ==
I'm so wanna own a brand new digital camera!! not DSLR or semi pro, just normal digital camera will do~ D:
but if can (got money), i want a panasonic Gf2!!
hehe.


i'm actually a perfectionist, i plan what to wear according to the activities we'll do on that day.
my drawing sux btw. ==

you can actually see through these 2 posts...
the habit or attitude when i do my packing really shows that i'm not the kind of person who suits backpack travel.
coz backpack could not fit in all my stuff. lol.==
so in order to organize a backpack travel (to either Taiwan or Japan), i seriously need to change my behavior or habit or attitude or whatever.

Like usual, i'm going to record down all the things happened there in a book.
Here are some of the front pages.

What to bring?


things that i wanted to buy &
place(s) i wanted to go.
basically, my mom planned everything.
and the only place which is not on the list and i wanted to go is 7 eleven (of coz laa. ==)
why?? coz i got a goal, which is go every country's 7 eleven and compare.
I love Taiwan's 7 eleven. LOVE it.




Yessss, my dad is in the holiday mood. :)
Luckily he is not sooo excited until non-stop dancing or singing.

Really, it is so strange to see my dad singing "I need a doctor" by Dr Dre, Eminem & Skylar Grey!!! == ok, maybe it's normal for you to see your dad sings at home.
but for my dad, if you know him, you will be EXTREMELY shocked when you see him singing
this song!!! some more, this song is not any oldies!!
the only time when he sings is:
-in a good mood
-forced by us to sing karaoke
-sing birthday song

so.. i'm glad that he's in a good mood. :D

Hope it's a wonderful trip~ :)
Back to my studies now.

-X-

4 comments:

jv said...

enjoy your trip :DD
Your lists are so cute garbdfdafdakljlaargh i wish i could draw like you=.=

groovykhim said...

Omg can I marry you? ;D I LOVE YOUR DRAWINGS AND ORGANIZED YOU! Oh em geeee. So kawaiiii ^^

-NYT- said...

LOL.................still colour it somemore..==

YuqingX said...

>jv & Kim: thanks a lot !! XD
>yt: heheee. to make it more specific.
but i did not follow 100%. ==