Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Driving Test

Yesterday was my driving test and I'm happy to say that I PASS IT!!!!!! :DDDD

I was asked to reach the agency at 7:30am, so i woke up at 6am to get everything ready including taking a shower, brushing my teeth, washing my face, changing my clothes, drink a cup of milo, have a piece of super yummy homemade cake, search my whole table for a passport size photo, make sure my ID card is in my purse,make sure i have the correct amount of money in my purse, put my purse, a mini mirror and a packet of tissue into my handbag, comb my hair and wear my shoes on. By the time i reached the place where i had my driving test, was already 8:15am.

I was quite shocked when i know i was in the session 2 which started at 11am. i was like "whattttttttt!!??" i swear, if i have any idea that i have to wait for that long, i will definitely bring a book and my MP3. I brought only necessary things like my ID card, cell phone, photo and some cash.Erm, luckily, i met my secondary school friend. If you think the friend is talkative like me, then you're totally wrong.T____T Coz' he's a quite quiet person. Yes, i'm talking about Hong Yang. ;) Anyway, i'm quite glad to meet him coz' at least i got someone to talk with (though we just talk for a while) for the first 45 minutes. He was in session 1, so at 9am, we wished each other good luck and he left.Oh yea, i met my college friend, Wei Jan too, but she's in session 1 too. T^T

To kill my boredom, i started to arrange the things in my handbag. By the way, my handbag is a red colour handbag and it's only the size of an exercise book. Sadly, i used just a few minutes to arrange it.wtf. == After that, i started to arrange the notes and coins in my purse. I even counted it for a few times, haha. Then, i decided to play the only game in my cellphone: Quadrapop!!! :DDDD i played until i broke my previous record. Yeeepeee!! == so damn boring. After half an hour, i started to check ALL the photos and pictures i have in my memory card. I looked at each photo for at least 2 minutes.lol. Then, there's one guy from the same agency sat beside me started to talk to me. He's one year younger than me, though he look much more taller than me, like 175cm. We chat about the music we normally listen to, and i explained to him anything i know about SPM and college. We did not talk all the time. We actually chat a topic and then follow by a awkward silence. Then after 10 minutes, he asked me a question and we started another topic. =) That's how i spend my time until 11am.

Finally 11am, we lined up to register and take our number. I was number 32! :D We were asked to wait at the place for the "one the road" test. After half an hour, we were asked to go to the place where we have our "hill", "3 point turn" & "parking" test.wth. This was the time i started to have butterflies in my stomach. I was damn nervous. I had extra 8 hours for my driving lesson and i paid extra RM120 for that, if i fail this time, i can only retake the test in August. I have to pass this test now, i thought.

Finally, it's my turn and i quickly walked towards my car. As soon i opened the door of that car, I kept praying in my heart. " Please please please give me a car with less problem." Previously when i was waiting for my turn, i saw some cars which need a guy to push so that it can move.LOL! When i changed to gear 1 and released the clutch, i was sooooooooooo happy coz' the car moved smoothly. Hoooorayyyyy!! :DDDD

Okie, for the "hill" test, we have to stop our car on the hill in the yellow line. I think i was considered lucky, i got a good car, and i did stop my car at correct place for the first time.damn happy. Everything went smoothly, my car came down from the hill without any problem. Thanks for the extra 8 hours training.^^ i drove my car to the number 3 side parking space and start to do my parking. There's a rule that we have to finish each test within 3 minutes. I was so damn nervous and afraid that something will go wrong at 3 point turn. So i finished both my parking and 3 point turn just in 2 minutes. haha. Once i drove the car back to the starting point, i felt much more better. I even kept thanking the car. :DDDD

Feeeeeeling so happy for a few minutes, the next minute, i became nervous again. I waited again for my turn to do the "on the road" test. That time was 12pm and session 1 had not finish yet. boring again. 1:10pm, finally, 3 more person and it's my turn. Then suddenly, the person who's in charge stood up and said "Sekarang rehat 45 minit, sila balik ke sini pada pukul 1:45pm" which mean the examiners were going to have a 45 minutes break. I was like "O.o WTF!??? iisssshhhhhh......." I was so damn tired, sleepy and hungry and i had to stand for another few hours before i can go back home!? what the heck!?

FINALLY, again, 2:15pm, it's my turn for the test. Of coz i was nervous that time, i checked all things that i had to check and hit the road! I'm quite unlucky, in front of me, was a lorry who was also having test. i had to drive very slow, i was so afraid my car engine would suddenly stop coz i had to break for almost all the way. ==Anyway, everything was ok. and i got 17/20. we had to get 16 or above to pass the test. As soon as i stepped out from the car, i felt so relief. I even nearly forget to take my handbag from the backseat. :P

So, that's my driving test. FINALLY OVER. ^^
super happy. I don't really like driving, i think it's STRESSFUL. especially when you drive in KL. lol.

P/S: I reached home at 3:30pm. From 7:30am to 3:30pm. 8 hours!? and few hours of boredom.
wth.....

-X-

No comments: