Thursday, June 2, 2011

June

It's June nowww!!! :DDD

Since i'm having 2 weeks of break, i gotta study hard so that i can catch up my Physic. Physic is all about theory & calculation and it does sounds interesting to study. I like Physics(Theories) !!! Well, Physics without calculation is not Physic...... Anyway, this is an example, it is a question from the topic "Linear Motion":

A motorist traveling at 13ms-1 approaches traffic lights, which turn red when he is 25m away from the stop line. His reaction time (i.e. the interval between seeing the red light and applying the brakes) is 0.7s and the condition of the road and his tyres is such that the car cannot slow down at a rate of more than 4.5ms-1. If he brakes fully, how far from the stop line will he stop, and on which side of it?

Errmm, is my english that sux till i have to read several times to understand this question?? Anyway, it's a very interesting question right????? okok, i know it sounds easy FOR YOU. but i really had hard time to do these calculation. A Level is not like SPM, you can't read and memorize everything, then "vomit it out" during the exam. I have to admit, SPM got quite a lot of questions which don't need calculation, you just have to understand the theory and you can easily score an A, not an A+ ,though.

I'm now trying my best to listen to my College Physic tutor's advice: change your mind set. If you think Physic is easy, then it will be easy. Oppositely, if you think the other way, you will have a tough time doing the questions. So before i started my Physic Revision, i was like" I want to be your buddy, Physic!!!!" then after half an hour, i feel like giving up. LOL. I really hope there's a private Physic tutor for me so that i don't have to hesitate to ask ANYTHING that i don't understand. It's not that you are not allow to ask question during the lecture class, but to be honest, i can see when other student raise up their hand to ask the lecturer some questions, what he answered don't really answer the student's question. lol.

However, i love BIOLOGY!! that's a good news~~ ^^ It is so interesting to study. :) I'm actually considering what to take after my A Level. I came out with these 4 options:
-Biomedicine
-Chiropractic
-Physiotherapy
-Nutrition & Dietetics

Anyway, these are NOT SO important now. == I really have to concentrate in A Level, my parents even remind me almost everyday how important is A Level. ( so stressed.....)I can't really hang out with my friends now. mom said i can only go out once (for the whole day) in 2 months. SH!T. it is really a bad news for me. :( but i have to be patient, just one and a half year, and i'll be FREEEEEEEEEEE~~ so dear friends, SOOOOO SORRY. i might have to reject your invitation. but trust me, I wanted to hang out with you all SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. More than you can imagine. i even had a fight with my dad until i feel like running out from the house.Lol.
***Jv..........T____________T i really wanted to go Pavillion with you...................sad................

That's all for now. :)

-X-

No comments: