Wednesday, June 29, 2011

First Test

This will be a very quick post and i'll finish it within 15 minutes ( normally an hour if i have to upload the photos)! :)

So there will be a test next week. we just finished our General Paper on Monday, to be honest, i was quite confident until i read the first structure question. Damn. It's super hard. Most of the words from the objective questions are like foreign language for me, i have no idea what those words mean and i really had a hard time doing the paper. This paper actually "wake me up from my sweet dream", lol. I have to read more, learn more, study more, listen more, speak more, write more English. I like General Paper, it's a very interesting subject to study. I always looking forward for the class since everyday i have to face 3 Sciences at the same time. If everyday study only Biology, Physic, and Chemistry, i think it would be boring. In the future, I want to major in Biology and i'm planning to attend as many short courses as i can! :) Japanese Language is my cup of tea and it definitely will be my first choice~ :D

Test is approaching, and almost everyday our Chemistry teacher put a lot of stress on us. He said " I'm not here to make you happy, I'm here to make your parents happy. Your job in college is to study, get good results and go into a good university." Yeaap, i agree with him, but he reminds us almost everyday that Chemistry is the most difficult subject to score among these 3 Sciences. Make me so stressful! >< He even said that most of the students will fail in the first test. :( i don't want to fail, i got bad results before, but i never fail.. Hope this test won't break my record.lol.

Anyway, starting after this post, i will stay away from internet until my test is over. I'm a scholarship holder and i have to sweat it out and put in unremitting effort in my studies, or else i will lose the scholarship. True, if i fail my a level, i'll be in the realm of perpetual darkness academically and mentally in the future.

Preview:
-Science Exhibition 2011
-My video of the week :)
-Chocolate & Banana (heeheeeee~)
-Random photos
-some videos

-X-

No comments: