Sunday, June 26, 2011

:(

Before i start my Bio revision, i would like to tell you something sad.....(for me)
Normally i won't post two posts at the same time.
but i just can't wait to write this post to express my sadness. D:

It's about manga@comic again.
lol. i never get tired of posting anything about manga, anime, or things i like.

So here's my major problem:
the bookshelf which i put my manga-s is almost full.wth.

i know i know... you probably thinking:
Like that also feel sad aa?? ==

Yesss, i'm sooo SAD. DDDD:
or should i say worry?? coz i don't know where to put my manga if i buy new manga.

the photo is clearly cropped.
Beside this bookshelf is another smaller bookshelf , which i put all my files and reference books.
you: lol. the reference bookshelf is smaller than the comic bookshelf. ==


1st & 2nd: FULL.
and there's some that NOT YET end.
and yes, there's "front & back" row.
so the number of manga you can see now X2.
My sister and brother, or you can say my whole family used to laugh at those comic titles. ==
i know it's funny. but i don't care. haha. :D


3rd: Clearly that's the only space left.


4th: FULL.
As you can see, most of the manga-s in this bookshelf are shoujo manga.
only the third 1 is all shonen manga.

**shōjo = shoujo (coz i don't know to put a line on the "O". LOL.)
Wikipedia:
refers to manga marketed to a female audience roughly between the ages of 10 and 18. (O.o that's mean i cannot read manga after 18!? no way!!) The name romanizes (what this word mean?) the Japanese 少女 (shōjo), literally: "little female". Shōjo manga covers many subjects in a variety of narrative and graphic styles, from historical drama, to boys' love (no, i don't read this kind.), to science fiction — often with a strong focus on human and romantic relationships and emotions.Strictly speaking, shōjo manga does not comprise a style or a genre per se, but rather indicates a target demographic (Huh??? per se?) .Examples include Ouran High School Host Club, (yay~ 1 of my favourite), Fruits Basket, Fushigi Yuugi (one of my favourite too), Sailor Moon, Vampire Knight, Romeo x Juliet, Princess Ai and Tokyo Mew Mew.

Since shoujo is for girls, then shonen is otherwise. :)


5th & 6th: comic magazine


And there's some left outside the bookshelf.
Even Inuyasha manga is not there.

I wish i got this big of bookshelf.
(and of coz lots of MONEY to buy comics to fill it.lol.)


OR



OR



OR


a lot of this.
coz i'm not tall enough.
This idea is BRILLIANT.
suit my height. Buahahahaha.
With this kind of bookshelf, i don't have to carry a chair and stand on it to take the highest book. (lol, so lazy.==)
to be honest, even my bookshelf, the highest 1, the back row manga, i have to use a chair to take it. :P

my elder brother who's studying in Singapore and live in a dorm once said:
"Since you wanted to further your studies in overseas, you have to leave your comics all at home. hahaha. :DDD"
I said
"you mean my manga?"
"manga?"
(In malay, manga = mango)
"my comic laa...."
then he used an i-can't-stand-you expression, looking at me.
"why don't you just say comic. what's the difference?"
"ermm... comic can be american comic like batman, but manga is for japanese comic only. :DD"
he looked at me with the you're-stupid expression.
I continued:
"I'll bring all my manga together with me!!^^"
He was like what-the-heck!?
==

Lol, of coz i was just joking.
but seriously, if i'm planning to move to another place in the future, i'll definitely bring them together with me. :DD

My sister used to scold me becoz i always let this "small matter" bother me. :(
I know, probably to 90% of the people in this country, buying comic is a waste of money.
haaaiizzzz.

still.
i need a solution for this problem.

-X-

No comments: