Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We are TARcians :D

We Tar college students are "TARcians".
(that's the first time i call myself as tarcian. lol ==)
And here are some photos we took.

Last Wednesday, my friends and I decided to wear our secondary school class t shirts!
We asked all KBians we know to put on the shirt and "have fun". =D
I feel kinda bad, coz' there are 2 friends of same secondary school who study in A level also, i forgot to ask them to wear their shirt. T^T


Jia Yao, me & Jeen Vern


Jia Yao & Kar Yen


Kar Yen and I


Just in case you are curious of the graphic behind the shirt :)


My name is so clear~ :D

So the blue 1 is K's class shirt,
this pink shirt is E's class :)

Yi Leng, Pui Man & Hai Shan


haha! i love kar yen's expression


yay! KBians~


The cool and funny and cute 1 :D


Huan Hee :DDDD

So starting from here are some of my lovely college friends~

Yamini & Nichole


Seriously, i look like no eyebrows here. ==


Huey qiong & Xue Ru
(I hope i spelled their name correct! ><)


Pei Khim & Wei Jan
my





Had a great time at the field :D






Awww... can you see the chemistry between them?
Like love story... :DDD



Too small & too blurrr D:


Yay! Jump!!



trying to pull Yi Qing to craze with us.
but failed. :P


Camwhoreeee :D
.
ignore my face
.
ignore my face
.
ignore my face



I look like no neck. ><

I simply love you girls.

-X-

No comments: