Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Random 3

Feel so bad for not updating my blog. D: College Life is really much more busier than i thought! Even though I have nothing to do ( actually i do have a lot of homework ), i don't feel like doing anything but to sleep. SOOO tired. Yeaa. and i'm living a life of if-you-don't-do-revision-a -day-you'll-feel-guilty. Lol.

I finally got back all my test papers. I'm glad to say, i did not fail any paper, but marks are not that good though. I got 50% for my favourite Science subject - Biology, so saddd.... D: 55% for Chemistry.... 63% for math....66% for Physic...and 80% for General Paper!? I was kinda shocked when i got this paper, unbelievable, but still, very very very very happy.^^ Okie, i seriously have to do more revision. Results sux. However, i don't put too high target for my next test. I want to "climb up" slowly. :) Here's my target- Biology: 60%~, Chemistry: 60%~, Physic: 70%~ and I hope i can maintain or improve the result of General paper. がんばって!!


If i'm sleepy during the class, my writing will be very UGLY.
:D and i have to rewrite it again.


Yess. Not "I hope I can go to Japan" or "I want to go to Japan"
is "I will go to Japan".
It's a motivation, a target, a fact that will happen in the future!!

Try My Best to update my blog with these posts:
- Bon Odori 2011
-Science Exhibtion
-Edo Ichi
-Costume Party
-College Life 1

Till then. :)

P/S: To my dear friends who are not feeling well, take care! :)
-X-

No comments: