Wednesday, July 13, 2011

070711


my hair was still long. :)


That day, DK @ our classroom suddenly had no electricity.
We had our bio class that time, and most of my classmates just left their seat.


almost empty!
the remaining students just looked at me like i'm crazy. haha.


And i was too boring.
haha==

Later after 15~20 minutes, electricity came back and we had our class like usual.
What a special experience. My lecturer said tarc seldom have this kind of problem.
I can say we consider as lucky. haha :D


It was my first time to go to the hostel.
and this is the board beside the entrance! :D
I was so excited about everything there.


Cafeteria. ( the only photo i took, blurrr D:)

my first impression of this cafeteria is: "sooo big!"
food?

not that cheap compare to the food in canteen 1.
but definitely taste better :D




i simply love the round table there! :)

Later, we left the hostel and headed back to school.
We planned to go to KLCC.
It was the first time outing with my class~ though not everyone went. :P


the corridor is quite long. :D


so random :D


The wind was so strong and it just started to rain.
rained like cats & dogs.
we had to walk to canteen using another route, which i think i will get lost if you put me alone there. :D
so unlucky (1), the rain just kept pouring on the earth,
we were like soaked in water when we managed to take the college bus to the LRT station.
unluckily(2), i wore a blouse without hood D:
normally i have a jacket with hood.
my hair was soooo messy.

Anyway
It's my first time siting college bus! :DDD
the bus was.........
ermm....
maybe it's becoz of the rain, there's an odd smell in it.
and unluckily... the rain water just dripped on my seat.==


smile :DD




see how ugly was my hair. ==


group photo.
not all inside though


seldom can see this kind of view. :D


Our destination: KLCC

On the way to there, there was one sudden brake of the train.
We had experienced inertia, then later we kept discussing about Physic. haha :D
Our heart just skipped a beat at that moment.
Luckily my friends managed to pull my another friend - Wei Jan's hand,
or else she will just fall with great force and kiss the floor.
Aww, friendship can be seen in this kind of situation!
(lol ==)

Later, my friends went to watch movie,
and some of us, including me chose to go shopping.
Well, i was alone most of the time,
but i still had a great time!
Books in Kinokuniya is still very expensive, i struggled whether i should buy a book or not.
I left the bookstore with some Japanese free newsletter only :DD
and then headed to the Uniqlo~~~~
i tried quite a number of clothes and finally bought 3 pieces of clothing
which costs me RM100++
(i'm broke now. T^T)
but i'm not regret! i love those clothes i bought. XD
plus, i got the chance to see the handsome guy at the counter.
muahahahaaha.
trust me, he is super super good looking.

After that, i left KLCC by LRT again and headed to KL central.
I met with my friend, Yee Teng.
YAAYY~


not coincidence ==
it becoz' i asked her to wait for me. :D
luckily she came back from her INTI college at that time.
But becoz i asked her to wait for me,
i had to treat her
here:




her black pepper tuna sandwich.


no, i did not purposely put my uniqlo plastic bag there. XD

had a great chat with YeeT, miss the days we spent most of the time together. :)
Thanks for waiting for me, i know you suffered in the ktm after that. ><


On the way home.


yay~~


nice paper bag!! me likey~~~
cost me RM5 though. ==


simply love the shining logo. :D


show off.
muaahhaahahha.
lol.==

that's all for that day. :)
hope i got chance to hang out with my classmates again.

-X-

1 comment:

groovykhim said...

LIKE the 5th,10th,11th,17th and the sunset photos :D
The photo (you and wei jan) is superrrr nice. Love you girls' smile :D Eventhough it's a lil bit blur, but it's overally NICEEE :D