Tuesday, August 4, 2009

------ Yee Teng ------

I had a great time during the training at the field this morning, though my stomach was still pain...
Back to class, we carried out experiment in the Chemistry lab..... I was in the group with Jeen Vern, Min Yen & Ken Ke.... They are funny...=)
*JeenVern: The magnesium ribbon dissolves like ENO in the sodium chloride solution....
Me: haha..... =D

English, Physic and History teacher were absent, and we were so boring.... Xin Ru came to the empty place ( beside Kevin )... and we had a conversation about tomorrow's Majlis Persaraan & Pelantikan AJK Kelab Seni..... After that, we chat other stuffs, and Yee Teng started to act wierdly....

*Xin Ru =XR, Yee Teng =YT
XR: What will you take if there's a fire in your house??

Me: My whole drawer!! xD Lots of important things inside..... Yee Teng definitely will take her precious handphone aaa.... =D


YT: Aiya, memory card is the most important!! no need SIM card....

Me: =_= i will take all the photos, they are my memories.... =)

YT: Aiya, all the memories are in your brain laaa!!
** ''taking out'' her ''memory card'' from her brain, then suddenly ''faint'', lying on the table, unconscious.....

XR, Me: hahahahahaha......

XR: Do you want to exchange memory card???

Me: haha, good idea!!
**pretend to take out the memory card from Xin Ru's head then put into Yee Teng's head....
( LOOOLLLLL!!!!!!)

YT: **Wake up with robot sound she made
: I Love Popiah~~~~ Where is heee?? I want to look for him!!!!

Me: Hahaha, lol........ Xin Ru won't act like that!!

XR: Go aaaa, go aaaa, go look for him...

** Then Yee Teng really ran out from the classroom
XR, Me: ............... (O.o'')

Few minutes later.....
YT: **came back, sit down
:I can't find him..... =(

.....................( silence )...................

YT: AAaaa!!!! I can see my future!!!

XR: Waaa, you can see my future through my past memory aa??

YT: Yesss, i can see Xin Ru's past memory~~~

Me: Lol, shut up laa...... =D **Take out the memory card from Yee Teng's head

YT: **faint again...... then wake up...... facing me....
Put back my memory card!!

Me: How come you can speak mandarin?? I thought you don't have your memory card??

YT: @#$%^&*)&*%$@#$@#$#@%$#$^^&*(&^$#$%#^*!!! ( funny sound....)

XR, Me: HAHAHAhahaha........... XDXD

YT: Faster put back my memory card.....!!!!!

Me: I shut down you!!!

YT:**Faint again, her head hit the table so hardly..... (hahaha....)
Kevin, help me, Kevin~faster put back~Kevin~

Me: How come you still can remember Kevin ??

YT: Coz' he looks familiar to me, i know i'm very very close to him..... He saved me lots of time!!!

Me: PPPooooooohhh~~!!

XR: Hahahahaaa........ =D

YT: Kevin, help mee!!

**Xin Ru went back to her own place, then i continued my homework.... Yee Teng still lying on the table......

YT: Oiiii, put back.....

Me: ............ ( =_='') don't play already laaa....

YT: Ooiii~~

Me: ( ''' )**Put back the memory card....

**Yee Teng woke up with her strange robot sound again........

lol, that's all..... after that, we continued our own homework..... but Yee Teng still act wierdly.....

Me: What's wrong with you.........?

YT: I'm not used to the memory card!!

Me: LOOOLLLLL!!!! That's your own memory card!!! (/swt, still playing......=_=)

I know teacher was staring at us, coz' we were too noisy, so, SOLI laaaa..... =D
Bell rang , went back home with bus, had a great conversation with Yee Wei..... =)

P/S: Yeeeaaap, stupid conversation among us.....
Yee Teng kinda moody after that.... Hope she's ok now.... =)

Yuqing = YQ
Yee Teng = YT
YQ + YT = Y( Q + T )

=) Cheer up, Yee Teng~
-X-

1 comment:

Storymank2vin said...

u really very free leh..until can write so long de blog..XD