Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Project & Stomach ache (again.....)

Monday, we had our moral project....
Errm, i think we're the only class who have to paint the toilet,
well, anyway, i still enjoy the time in the girl's toilet....=D
We were divided into two groups....



Yeaa, obviously i'm in the second group,
Second group handled the girl's toilet beside the Chemisrty Lab...
Oh ya, and by the way, there's a mistake on my name,
is *Yuqing or *YuQing..... =)
Definitely not Yu Qing, this Yu Qing is a girl which had already graduate from this school.....
I'll be appreciate too if the teachers remember the correct pronunciation of my name =]


I wonder who wrote this ... hahaaahaaa =D
*Kevin, izzit you?? or Xin Ru??
CORRECT spelling:: Yee Teng.... =)

We started to paint the door,
since there's only 1 wooden door, others are made of plastic (?)
so, 14 students painted 1 door.....
but MOST of them are either ''bluee'' or ''greeen''...
Blue-s did show up, for a while, and green-s left earlier...=)
Somehow, we still manage to paint the whole door,
though those workers came in and out the toilet for LOTS of time.....
"aahh, Mui ahh Mui, saya nak masuk cuci ni...."
"Mui, saya nak ambil tu...."

"Mui ahhh Mui, jaga-jaga...."

"Mui, saya nak masuk ni......''
"Mui, 'olong saya ambik cawan tu!"


We took some pictures for our moral project,
and some(?) for fun.... =D


~WET PAINT, CANNOT USE~
The papers should be pasted on the wall, but we played with it... =D


(O.o) i wonder who's hand is it.... ( beside the paper)
it looks so.............................................................
invincible!!!


So, who's this??? =D
Definitely not me, my arms are not that thin.....=]


Yay, i knew you know,
is Yee Teng~~!!!
(=_=)
*She's acting like she's guilty, as a criminal......




This time, not invincible hand, but Xin Ru's.... =D


Well, i did took that kind of photos, like Yee Teng
and my favourite one is this.....
MUAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
please, do press on the picture...... and look carefully,
and you'll know what am i laughing at! xD
*anyway, she's still cute!! =D

After recess time, i had a very very very very serious stomach ache.....
yeeeap, serious than the previous time,
i had to call my mom to fetch me home, but she's busy,
so i called my sister...... and she drove me back home.....
and, we reached home SAFELY....
thank God.... =)
* the last time my sister drove was 8 months ago......!!
Anyway, SUPER thankxxxx to my lovely-pretty sister::



P/S: Thankxxx a lot to my dear friends, especially Yee Teng and Kevin
who helped me to carry my bags and books...... and to Meng Hern too! =)

-X-

No comments: