Sunday, August 16, 2009

Friday I

English Lesson, oral....
Kevin, Jeen Vern, Min Yen & Chye Huey one group,
their drama was damn funny, and i got the chance to sit at the VVIP sit... lucky me, xD
That drama was about Mr. Ong Boon Boon with his pet, Sex.... =D

After school, stay back....
Went out with Jeen Vern and Kevin to the Ali's Food Corner...
back to school again, and went out again, with Yee Teng...
headache, suffering..... met Basil, he gave me a bright orange pill which look like mini crayon,
went to Ali's again.... not much talking, Yee Teng said she let me rest... (Thnkx!!)
Went to 7-Eleven, bought this:


Kampai, Lemon flavour...
another bottle for collection!! xD

Yee Teng bought a Kit-Kat ice-cream...
Back to school, my head was still pain, and Yee Teng's stomach started to pain,
she said she was sooo full, so we called her mom to fetch us,
but had to wait until 5pm....
boring, nothing to do, i played my handphone's songs...
Endless Story, Shizuku, Goodbye, Tears, Rakuen, Deep Forest (Japanese songs)
I was made for loving you- KISS
Yesterday - The Beatles
I'll Be There - Jackson 5
and some Michael Jackson's songs....
when the ''earth song- MJ" was playing, the wind at the astaka was so strong...
Yee Teng lifted up her arms like Michael Jackson in his MV....
I can't stop laughing.... xD
she was funny, but cool.... hahahaha~



I Love this song sooooooooo much, and its MV too,
I hope you'll like it too... =)

P/S: Play it, let's see what Yee Teng did!! xD
-X-

No comments: