Sunday, August 2, 2009

Birthday in One Utama =)

After the competition, we went to One Utama by taxi,
Since i had to leave at 6:00pm, so we decided to eat first.........
(Sorry, because of me, you all did not go to Zanmai)



So, we went to Garden~Lifestyle store & Cafe...
The food was nice, but the price was scary....
We ate for about hundred ringgit.... (O.o!!)
Anyway, i enjoyed the hearty meal...
Jeen Vern, Min Yen and Kevin were funny. =)


Birthday gal & Min Yen, peace~V


She got a birthday card, and she's very very (?) shock!!


The turkey ham between the toasted bread & me~ =D


Aaawwww, she's cute =]


Me, Min Yen & Kevin..=)

After dinner, my mom called me, she's going to fetch me home at 7pm... (=_=)
so, we went to the MPH bookstore....
Jeen Vern was excited to buy some books, i can see that.....
coz' her face was like XDXDXDXD


in the bookstore....sitting on the floor...=D

After that, we went to ''Craft Haven'', LOTS of amazing stuffs there,
i wish i brought more money to buy some materials for the scrapbook..... =[
( I brought nothing but books, stationery, bottle and RM10 )
Then, my mom called me again :
''Qing, i'm going into 1U at 8pm....." (=_=)
so, no need to be hurry....=]
We went to Wong Kok for a drink and then we went back home with our own family....



The End.=)

P/S: I hope Jeen Vern can get back her ONE card
and she enjoyed the time with us.... =]
-X-

No comments: