Sunday, February 19, 2012

It was a fresh start: A Lvl First Semester II

My first semester Physic Lecturer - Mr. Hoo
A very experienced Physic lecturer and sometimes kinda cute & funny too! :>

 Parent Lecture Day. Just like old days, got my parents to go and take my examination results and hear what those lecturers want to say about me.That's my dad at the corridor there! :DD

All my lecturer's name. :)

A lot of stalls selling  bouquets of flowers/ soft toys on the graduation day of some advanced diploma students. Will i get one? :)

Breaking dawn. again :)

Every morning, i passed by a few Mc Donald along the journey to my college.
It was my first time to buy it as my breakfast. :D

I never thought there will be such event in college honestly.==
Teacher Appreciation Day. Basically there are two emcees talking on that day, few performance and some students forced by the emcee to thank their lecturers. haha. :D

my classmates. in the classroom we like the least. There are more girls than boys!

 It was my first time eating in the cafeteria of  the hostel! :)

I recycled my old phone and i got a tree under my name in Indonesia! :D

 Sometimes during Bio Practical, I got to see Awesome microscopic view!
Now i got to see every week during bio practical class and my eyes are a bit suffering. ==

craze on the field!!

camwhoring. hahaha! omggg...  we look so.... funny.
my hair was so short. lol.

The KBians in SN12 
Pui Mun!!!! T^T she transferred to HELP university college before test 2.....

Went out with Jeen Vern and met the B class students. Later on: Daore with JeenV, Hai Shan & Jia Yao. yayyy :DD

One of my favourite movie in 2011 - Real Steel!!
Watch with Pei Khim & Wei Jan :)

The costume party! but as you can see, only a few of them wore the costume. :D
But we were having fun with our 2nd GP teacher: Ms Yau! Took tonnes of photos :)

 Celebrated my 18th birthday with my 2 closest friends.
Awwwwwww. :)


Went to eat Chilis together! :D

YEeeaaap! going to college = no more uniform!
I can wear my favourite tee to class. hoho. :) 
One Piece t shirt from Uniqlo. 
X3 X3 X3

to be continued...

No comments: