Saturday, February 18, 2012

It was a fresh start: A Lvl First Semester I

I did say before that i;m quite regret to join A level.
However, it's a bit different now. 
yess... it's still a tough course for me, but there's changes.
2nd semester of A lvl, of course the syllabus would be much more harder/ boring.
but i started to enjoy my college life. 
I'm now studying in the college for more than 6 months.
Time really flies. Some of my friends (from other college) even graduated from college and enter university. 
**jealous-ing**

Anyway, this is the post about my first semester of A Level in college. :)
[Photos are NOT in order.]

 
The first 2 months of 1st semester, my high school friend - Jia Yao fetch me to college,
every weekdays, early in the morning. I enjoyed A LOT every journey with my another high school friend - Jeen Vern. The other thing that i enjoyed is to see the dawn. the awesome sky every morning.
Later on, JeenV no longer sit Jy's car. Hai Shan joined us, then Kar Yen.
Now, Jy fetches both Ky and I to college every school day. :)

I joined Green Society. I was selected to be the Secretory of the society and one of my closest friend -  Wei Jan was selected to be the President of the society. ** Proud proud!! :D
We collected these recycled old cell phones from the recycle bins, ignoring those students who were looking at us/ whispering about us. And hey! the black colour slide phone is still working!

for the first time in my life, i take the public bus for so many times within a few months.
I do take public transports normally. Train, but not bus.
Going to college, i got the chance to take Rapid KL and metro bus and also college bus.
I feel kinda embarrassed, I live in KL but my friends from the other states know more about the bus than me. :P

One of my closest friend - Wei Jan

Closest friend - Pei Khim
Well yeaah, 2 closest friends in college.
SO lucky to meet them! :)

Happy to find another person who is so passionate in taking photos!
Yess, is my dear friend - Pei Khim!

Although very seldom, but i do go out sometimes for lunch or birthday celebration!
It was my guy classmate - Jeremy's birthday :)
We really enjoyed our time there. Kwang Long and Abel were so funny :D

 I joined Science and Maths Society too!
and our very first project was The Science Exhibition.
That was the time i really talked to the students from the other class: B class! :)


First time taking group photos with the girls in my class! They were doing the project for Malaysian studies. I was not in their group that time.
We were in the Cyber center. Took so many photos for them. :)
 
My math teacher - Mr Lee SC
Well, yeaa.. honestly, at first i don't really like his class.
But later on, I love his class! He teaches us Pure Math and Applied Math, and still teaching us!
He is quite funny, I know he's an expert in math, but maybe not in teaching. :P



Joining Green Society, i got the chance to meet Mr. Rheda. He's from France.and i respect him so much!! I love his thinking, his idea, his attitude, his behaviour and his effort of trying to save the mother nature by recycling, reusing and modifying the stuff that thrown by others. He's The Picker! :D
Plus, i like the way when he greet us! *Bonjour! :)

Sometimes, when i have to wait for my friend for hours to fetch me home,
I will do revision/ chat with friends/ online.
But sometimes, i would just go lame like what i did using the computer in the Cyber Center of my college. :D


to be continued...

No comments: