Wednesday, February 22, 2012

CNY celebration IV (last!)

I was in Min Yen's car with Yee Teng. We were lost. == could not find the way back to the place we wanted to go. But we managed to find a new pathway to go to Damansara Bandar Utama! :D

Ended up everyone meeting at Desa Park City.

Heee. :DD

 can't resist to upload this cute photo. :D
32F again. I found out that almost every time we go out, we will come here, especially after dinner! 

   
Later on, we went back to Ee Leen's house. And crazed at the playground near her house. :)
I really like to play "this". Enjoyed so much in taking awesome photos that night. <3





2012 :D

Looks like a heart shape! ;D

==??
 
V for Jeen Vern

K for Kevin

T for Yee Teng

All the initial of our name!!^^
Yess i know. My doesn't-look-like-Q-at-all spoil the whole thing :(
(L for ee Leen, M for Min Yen)

 First try.. Fayullll...

2nd time! Pefect! YAY!
 
???

Love <3

Lovely!! :D

Haha, the sad face got a tear ;)

F*ck. i know it's a slang. but it's so cool coz the photo was so perfect taken. XD




End.
(Finally)

One of my favourite CNY gathering. I love you all!! Hope there's more gathering like this. :)

-X-

No comments: