Thursday, July 7, 2011

What i wear??

Hehehe. What a weird post. ==
Is not that i'm a model, or popular blogger or what,
i just like to share what i like to share. lol.

Recently, i make quite a number of new friends in college! sooo happy! :DD
Some of them meet me a few times and they will ask:
"Why you always wear black?"
or
"Why you always wear jacket? Don't you feel hot??"

Yesss. It's hot in this country.
I like to wear jacket especially with hood, and i'm used to it actually.
Though sometimes i really feel like taking it off coz' it's super hot and i sweat a lot. D:
I'm not thin, that's why i like to wear dark colours, especially black.
Well, and other colours like red, purple, green, brown...
OR
black/jacket with bright colour single/tee.
=D

To be honest, i don't really feel comfortable with my body.
and that's why i started to work out. and seriously, i never thought that i would be so emotional when my elder brother first trained me.==
so again, that's why, i feel better with jacket. :)
but sometimes, i do wear one piece!
heheee.

ESPRIT is used to be my favourite brand.
got some time, my clothes are almost all from that brand.
O.o
But since (i think) the price started to increase, i actually tried to avoid this SUPER-NICE-boutique. Coz i'm not that rich D:

Anyway, currently, my favourite clothing brand is UNIQLO.
:DDDD
even my elder brother loves it too.
this makes me even more like this brand.lol!
and....
Uniqlo is a Japanese brand!!!
that's not the main point. ==
the main point is, the quality of all the clothes are damn good ( i think)
some are made of really very very light & thin fabric and is very 10000x comfortable to wear.
the other thing is Uniqlo sell different kind of clothes which you can wear in almost any occasion or for any activity. Sports wear, casual wear, formal wear, underwear(haha)...
one more thing, is they sell One Piece T-shirts!!!
SOOO NICE. :D but SOOOOOO expensie. D:

well, i do not spend A LOT of money in buying their clothes,
i only buy the clothes there after the shop is opened in KLCC,
and i only been there twice.
but seriously, Uniqlo is awesome!
and if i'm RICH, i want 70% of my clothes from that brand. :DD

I still wear other brand's and even not branded. :)

Seriously, if i'm thin enough. the clothes in my wardrobe will be colourful!!

-X-

No comments: