Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bye Bye 1: Muji Bottle

i really like the things that i collect.
but when there's too many things in my room, my room will be like full of rubbish.
so every once a week, i will try to clean my room as clean as possible.
and if can, i will throw away some things.

to remember the things i'm going to throw,
i decided to write a post about it. :D
kinda creepy. ==

so here is it:

My MUJI bottle.

Bought from MUJI, one of my favourite shop which Malaysia don't have. D:
Sometimes, I don't really like to use things which are same like others.
weirdo.==
so i choose to use this bottle instead of normal bottles you can find in Malaysia. XD


As you can see, it used to be a sparking dink cabernet
taste like grape. nice :D


Another thing i like about this bottle is there are lots of Japanese words on it.. XDD
ok. i admit i'm a "Japanese word freak". =P

I like to use this bottle when i go shopping.
It can fill 350ml. Not much, but that's why your bag won't be heavy,
especially after you buy lots of manga stuff. :D

so bye bye, thank you!!

(lol.sounds a bit creepy==)
but still, byeeeee!!

-X-

No comments: