Sunday, July 10, 2011

040711~060711

First day test ( GP not counted)
Biology, it was quite difficult, but i still managed to answer all the questions.
It's my first time to see how fierce our bio lecturer is. O.o

Second day test

Pure Math, i felt kinda stressed coz sitting beside me was my primary friend who is in A class.
She is SUPER smart. her answer sheets were full with calculations!
plus, teacher kept standing in front of us to look at her paper.
even more stressed. =="
Chemistry. SCREWED IT .
i admit, i did not study much.
Though i never fail any of my test or exam for the past 17 years.
Now i prepare for the worst.
but still, i will be extremely down if i fail this paper.

Third day test
UNLUCKILY, i got a serious headache for the whole day.
applied math is difficult. but at least, i still managed to answer some questions.
but please teacher, could you stop looking at my answer sheet,
and then tell the whole class that we cannot answer the question like this like that.
== so embarrassing.
physic. this subject is always the worst among my three science subject. So i got nothing to comment. It probably a piece of cake for others. D:
Malaysian studies, this was the time that i started to feel my head "cracking".
I was suffering!!!
can't even remember a single point of this subject
T^T
I don't want to complain a lot , since we are level student, we should do revision every day.
I.....
deserved....
....it...

T_________T

First test.
FAYUL!!

-X-

No comments: