Friday, June 8, 2012

Packing :)

To those who love traveling, give me a Hi-5! :D To those who have problems in packing, give me a double Hi-10!! XDD Seriously, this problem is never solved. if you read my previous posts (before the trip to bangkok I & II), you can see how bad i am in packing. There's a few reason or should i say facts(?) which bring me to this problem:

i) Bad skin condition. ok laa, not to say bad, but not-so-good skin condition. i need many skin care products in order to prevent my skin condition worsen! Another thing is, i put on BB cream during daytime (which you have to cleanse it properly before you sleep), i tend to feel dirty if i did not do the cleansing steps in the right way before i sleep. weird huh?? :P cleanser, toner, moisturizer, lotion, acne cream, night lotion, body lotion, emulsion, essence.... all these give extra weight to my luggage!

ii) Odd habit. yeaa, i think this is odd enough. At least none of my friends around me have this kind of habit. I got a habit of thinking & preparing what to wear for each day during my trip. = = For example, 1st day i'll be walking around, so i have to wear something comfy, considering whether the weather is hot or warm or windy or cold (for four season countries of coz!), and of coz i have to wear my sneakers instead of heels! So, the day before the trip, i'll be probably busy mix matching, thinking what to wear for the whole trip. Sounds that i'm so prepared for trip right?? the problem is, every time during the trip, i did not follow what i had planned for hours. = = yeaap, so end up that few hours are just waste of time.

iii) thinking too much. Well, this attitude, it might be a good thing, or most of the time, bad thing. I'll be thinking "what if it rains?" i'll bring an umbrella! :D "what if someone have a headache or stomachache?" i'll bring some pills (Panadol) ! :D "what if there's some activity that we will expose to the bright sun for hours?" i'll bring sun block! :D "what if i'm hungry during the journey?" i'll bring some snacks! :D "what if i'll be boring during the journey?" i'll bring my mp3! :D "what if there's no electricity at night?" i'll bring a torchlight! :D "what if it rains, and we got soaked in rain water?" i'll bring extra clothes! :D "what if my camera/ cell phone not battery?" i'll bring my chargers! :D "what if there's no towel/soap/shampoo/hairdryer... in the hotel room?" i'll bring all of them! :DDDD
So during the journey, if something unlucky happens [ just let your imagination go wild!] (anyway, CHOIII, touch wood!!) i still have snacks, clothes, pill, torchlight, extra clothes, umbrella... okie, this is getting too far.= =

So basically that all ^^^^ bring me to the problem in packing. Yeaa, you may think it's funny, but it's even funny if you know that i'm very serious in all these. :P
Yeappp! i'm going for a trip tomorrow! which brings me to my next problem, i haven't pack my things yet. It's 1am and i have to wake up at 5am. = = which ---- brings me to another problem, i got so many things that i want to bring!!! i don't even know how to start my packing. = =   Oh yaa, and by the way, it's a 2 days 1 night trip, and i've been thinking how can i force all my stuffs to a bag for hours. (i'm good in wasting time :( )

MY final decision. Set priorities! :D i should have think of that hours ago. = =
 i'm really good in wasting time! ohno.

Wish my luck. :D

No comments: