Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A photo A day 4

My 4th pair of new shoes this year! :D
this is actually my first time got so many pair of new shoes just within a year. = =
I normally got myself a pair of new shoes once in a few years. Seriously.
My 1st and 2nd new pair of shoes are bought during the Thailand trip,
which are VERY cheap. :)
The 3rd pair of shoes is from my dad as a birthday present. 
a Wedges Ankle Boots in black colour. love it so much!!! make me look taller!
This 4th one was bought by my parents from China.
If you think it's just a normal sneakers, then you are WRONG!
it make me look taller! (just a bit laa)
haha! :DD

my next goal is: High Heel Sneakers!! which can make me look taller also!
if i'm really that lucky, found a pair of that less than RM70 in HK, i'll buy that. 
but impossible laa.= =

-X-

No comments: