Friday, January 6, 2012

Third day of A Lvl semester 2

This is just a random post that i'm going to write becoz i'm too boring now. I'm now beside the sport complex, near the swimming pool of my college. Diploma students are either having exam or holiday so the college is super quiet. Luckily is the sound of the oscillating fans and some Malay songs from the radio at the counter but not the silence that accompanying me. I always think that there are toooo much students in my college, but now, the serene atmosphere kinda scares me. = = Oh yes, forget to mention, i am now waiting for my dear friend who is happily enjoying his time at the pool to fetch me home.lol.

Anyway.. talking about A level semester 2. It's great to meet my college friends and to "exercise" my brain again. Although i knew how scary is A2 syllabus since the beginning, but pressure is still increasing and increasing, notice that i still got so so much to study and so so much need to learn. The students who take Physic subject is getting lesser, left not more than 15 and there's 27/28/29 of us. lol. i don't even know the total number of my class, but hey! at least i remember all of their faces and names! :) Battery left 20 minutes. I hope my dear friend is changing now.

A level semester 2, there are new lecturers and of coz we have back our same lecturers from last semester for certain subjects. It's only the third day of this semester, so i can't really remember their name, but i can recognize their face for sure! My previous Physic lecturer Mr Hoo does not take our class anymore, and i do feel a bit of disappointed, I know he is a VERY experienced and sometimes very funny lecturer. But now my current lecturer, although her teaching method is different from Mr Hoo, but somehow i prefer her teaching method, which suits better to slow learner like me. I think other students might prefer Mr Hoo's teaching method. Herrmmm...  As for Bio Lecturer, we have back our lecturer from the last semester, but she's in maternal leave for 2 months, so another lecturer will be taking us during her leave Quite a lot of people say that i look like her. i was like "lol?= = where got?"

Battery life left 15 minutes. Thank God my friend messaged me. I'll be at home in 30 minutes. Yeepeee. :D Since the semester, i've been sleeping around 12-2am every night, but strangely although i feel tired the next day, i still managed to stay awake during the class. Even though the class starts from 8am to 6pm. Thanks to coffee. but i do not want to addict to you! Coffee!

YAY. my friend came. Ciao! till next time. :)



No comments: