Thursday, November 10, 2011

I just have to Let it Be.

I just have my 3 papers back, Math, Biology & Chemistry. None of these results are good enough to maintain my scholarship. I'm not giving excuse, but i do really think that the Luck was not with me during the exam week. I got a serious headache before the day i have my Chemistry paper, my Physic paper was short of one page and the question on the particular page is about Wave - the chapter that i studied the most. As for my Biology which i studied the MOST, ended up getting the WORST mark that i ever have. Biology is fun to learn, fun to study, but when it comes to the questions in the exam paper, it is really NOT a piece of cake. NO fun at all. To answer a Biology question, even though you understand the question well, and you got the idea of what to answer, but once there's no key words according to the marking scheme, you still get a very nice X.

Although i still haven't get back my General Paper and Physic paper, but i could officially tell you that my scholarship is gone. I heard that in all 6 classes, the highest mark for General Paper is only 60%. Which mean, even i got 60% for my GP, i STILL going to lost my scholarship, coz' my percentage of the total marks is not even 60%. I feel very very bad for my parents, i choose this college at first, becoz' it has affordable fees, not like others which cost you more than 30k just for a one and a half year course.

Even though i lost my scholarship, but it's not too late to let me understand clearly that - the way you study for SPM is TOTALLY different from the way you study for A Level. For SPM, or any secondary school tests, you can score an average mark if you study a week before the test and score with flying colours if you study few weeks before the test. For A Level, it is not that simple. PLEASE, stop comparing STPM and A Level, I know there are more things to study in form 6, but A Level has its difficulty too. If you are a slow learner, you need time to "digest" the questions or you really depend a lot on tuition classes, i really suggest you not to take A Level. This course is an express course, you must have a good basic, and of coz' you need to attend and pay attention in every classes. Only putting unremitting efforts, then only you can achieve the sweet smell in success. Otherwise, all you have is just a stench of failure.

My parents and sister used to tell me before i register this course, if you are very sure what you are really into, what is your ambition and your dream, then, just take a foundation or diploma, forget about the A Level. But i was like others, unsure about my future, and that's why i'm now writing this particular post. I'm writing this post, not to say that i'm regret that i take this course. I used to, but not anymore. I feel so so so so so down like my heart sinking to the Davy Jone's Locker, it's hard for me to accept the truth that i am one of the weak students in the class. However, i have to learn to let it be. Keep on reminding myself not to think about the sad things too much and to accept the bad thing, the ugly truth that have happened and that i cannot change. The only thing i can do now is to change this negative energy into positive, and keep moving on.

Therefore, the main reason i write this post, and the summary of this post:

A Level, i accept your challenge.

3 comments:

MY said...

+U +U +U :]

-NYT- said...

add oil bahh..study hard :)
and dun giv urself so much stress :)

YuqingX said...

Thank you MinYen and YeeTeng...!! T^T