Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wassup 2012!

Ok, this post is kinda late. = = and the post title is so "not me". lol. Anyway, this is a post about my resolutions in 2012. Sometimes i tend to get so uncertain, like i'm lost in a maze full of lollipop (lol?= =), i would easily distracted by something and could not focus on the things that i really should do. That's why i'm here now writing down all my resolutions for this year, some are decision that i made years ago, some might just randomly popped out from my head when i write this post. lol.

Basically, this year is all about study. exam. be nerd. I'll be having a life-changing exam this year, and if i do not pass it with results that allow me to study in the university that i like, i probably doomed to unhappiness. SO, 1) Study smart, study hard! :D ***がんばって!!***

I WANT TO GO TO HONG KONG (again), THAILAND (again), TAIWAN (again), JAPAN, JAPAN, JAPAN and JAPAN. = = it's actually quite impossible for the last four (one). i'm basically broke. i really have no time to go for a part time job. HAIZ. sometimes i do feel very bad that i still have to get pocket money from my parents. oh.. not only the 4 countries that i just mentioned. i love to travel, so any country (preferably countries that i like) also OK! heeee. :D SO, 2) Save moreeeee money money!***お金 お金 お金 お金***

I love languages (that i like!) for example: Japanese, French, English, Thai, Mandarin...  My mother tongue is Mandarin. I speak mostly (broken) English to my college buddies. Sometimes speak Malay or Hokkien especially when i'm in my parent's hometown.  I'm learning Japanese now, so after my A Level, i'm thinking of taking JLPT ^^ i want to get a certificate for it! Since the last Japanese class which was taught by a very funny Japanese old man (^^), i think my Japanese sucked. =( I have to find some quality time to do more revision on it! And since there's one teacher who teaches French in my college, Mr Rheda (consider as one of the adviser for the Green Society), i'm would like to learn some basic French like "hello", "byebye", "Good morning", "thank you"... :D As for Thai, maybe wait till i got the chance to go to Thailand first. hoho. :D Oh yaa... although it's not my favourite language. but i think i should improve my Cantonese. Growing up in KL but couldn't speak fluent Cantonese?? I feel sux. especially i visit to HK. bad experience T^T. SO, 3) Speak MORE fluent English & Improve my Japanese and Cantonese.

4) Enjoy college life to the maximum. Hehe, same like Pei Khim. Although i did mention that i do regret of taking this A Level which really doesn't suit my study behaviour. I'm not that stupid, but i'm a slow learner! I need extra time to "digest" what i had just learned and applying in the question is another thing that i have to "digest". lol! So, instead of every day stressing out myself (although i really feel the stress) and being so depressed, why don't i just enjoy my college life? Study hard but at the same time, enjoy the time to craze with my college friends! At the beginning of the course, i really hope the whole course end end end (now i still hope the exam ends quickly), the end of the course means another new life style! will not be meeting the same crazy friends every five days in one week anymore, not to mention those who i talk less in class! and of coz there's special ones, either friends, classmate or even lecturer that you hope you can see them, maybe not everyday, but sometime..! you know what i mean.. :) one year left, ONLY one year. yes. time is not waiting for you.

5) More healthier life style. Basically it's mean to say sleep earlier, eat less unnecessary food, less wasting time on the internet, do more exercise and keep fit. HELLO? you're going to be freaking 19 this year! T_______________________T

6) Keep in touch with my dearest high school friends!! This year is the year that i will be less contacting with them D: coz' there will be less outings since everyone including me is so so busy! Life change. We can't always look back the happy days and stay put. We must move forward and search and create more happy stuff! (I'm talking to myself.) It's true that there will be less conversation, and there's even one of you guys that will be thousands kilometers away from here, speaking foreign language everyday. i still hope i can keep in touch with you guys. I LOVE YOU ALL~!!  ***友達 友達 友達 友達 万歳 万歳 万歳!!***


7) This will be a weird one, NO Ice cream for this year until i finish my A Level. Anyway, Frozen Yogurt is acceptable! haha! :DD  (<<<馬鹿)

8) Save the earth by joining activities of Green Society. ***世界はきれいですよ!***

9)Speak more softer and maybe lesser. = =

10)Control my emotion. control my feelings.

11)Go for a medical checkup and dental checkup and go for a facial or even hair treatment.

12)Spend lesser in delicious- yummy- tasty- oishii food. T^T ***食べ物 :)***

13)Last but not least, create memories in 2012 :)

P/S: ラブ~ラブ~ hehehe. :DD

No comments: