Sunday, November 8, 2009

Michael Jackson

I appeared on the TV screeen!! xDD
in Channel V
wohohohoho, lol.....=_=

Anyway, that's not the main point,
After My (Our) beloved MJ went to the other world,
I went to his tribute at One Utama,
enjoyed the time so much, watched his short videos, clips....
sang his songs, and signed my name at the Michael Jackson poster which will sent to US!! =)
Cried, but enjoyed the time....=)

Later, took out all the MJ's CDs that i had,
listen to each songs, and sing~
Then, i watch his Funeral Live twice,
cried...............
tears can't stop dropping, though brother was laughing at me...
haha...=_="

Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT Fan Photo Mosaic
I'm inside the poster.....!!!! xDDD
at the very very very left side ....-______-

Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT Mosaic

Watched that movie!!!
fantastic~~!!

Still thinking whether want to but his CD or not....
kinda expensive....=[

-X-

No comments: