Monday, November 9, 2009

Biology

I've been looking forward to attend Biology class in Cekap,
but ended up being the last person to go in the classroom,
haha-___________-

2 hours and 20 minutes before the REAL tuition time:

I was PLAYING GAME....

xxx(the party leader): huhh?? you are 6 years older than me?? my level is 41!!
me: haha-____-" psps........(level 28)
xxx: i train you laaa....

after an hour....

xxx: congratz, finally lvl 29, one more level to get the second job...
me: yay~~=D i gtg....byebye
xxx: c u nex time!
me: k, bye!

5:20pm

i was cutting the vegetables for dinner,
one of the dish is : Mixed Vegetable Curry
I cut cabbage, carrot, long beans, onion, chilli, potato, toufu................

6:00pm

i was doing some add math question
and i messaged to Yee Teng to tell her a great news,
then ONLY i found out that Biology class is in 6:20pm, not 8:15pm....

I looked at my watch, ngam ngam 6:20pm
After that, kena marah,
Reach tuition center, i was 20 minutes late....
haha, so stupid and unlucky man.............=___=''

i gave teacher a bad impression.
T___________________________T

-X-

No comments: