Thursday, September 3, 2009

KooChing !!

If you same tuition with me, you definitely know what this mean....=)
As usual, today i went to Cekap for my Suguz-Malay lesson,
and sit at the place where i used to sit.....

Well, ''Koo Ching'' is a nickname that Mr.Suguz used to call me.....
He called me that name since my first day in his lesson,
''Yuqing....yuqing....yuqing.....kuqing, kucing!!!''
That's the story....=D

Anyway, today's lesson was fun!!
Sit with my very very old friend, and her name is ''Ng Shu Leen''
Yeaap, don't doubt, it does sounds like ''Ng Shu Lynn''....=]
When i working ''hard'' on the paper that teacher gave,
Hai Shan turned around and asked me to look at question 21...
curiously, i turned to the next page,
and saw my name on the question ( and Jie Jiun's too)...
''What the!!??''

The question is:
21. JayJay* dan YuQing saling potong-memotong dalam perlumbaan untuk menaikkan mini bas itu.
*Jie Jiun

"(=_='')..."

yeeapp, and teacher did ask my to answer this question,
he said this question suits me...lol....
anyway, the answer is:
JayJay dan YuQing potong-memotong dalam perlumbaan untuk menaiki bas mini itu.
(lol...=D)

Then, while teacher let us to continue the other question....

Suguz: KooChing!!
Me: Yesss??
Suguz: Why you always wear this shirt 1?
Me:*grin*......
Suguz: Why?? you like this shirt aah ??
Me: colour..... ( black )
Suguz: Ohh, so you are using another way to tell me what colour you like, izzit?? =D
Me: ( -____- ) noo....
Suguz: yesss laa.....

Forgot to tell him, 70% of my clothes are in black,
10% red, 10% dark colours & 10% others xD....
Looking forward to next week tuition!! =]

P/S: I wonder other class's paper also got my name on it or not....? xXD
-X-

1 comment:

Storymank2vin said...

your teacher hav some mental problem...better call him to hav a check up