Sunday, September 27, 2009

25 & 26 September 2009

25th of September, 2009 ( Friday )

Holiday would not be fun if i did not go to the KLCC,
Last Friday, my father who is working at the DBKL asked us to have lunch
with him in the town,
so we decided to go to KLCC... excited!! xD
After the hearty meal, i went to the Kinokuniya, bookstore...
definitely my very first stop after the lunch... =D

I love that bookstore sooooooooo much!!
I was in the Kinokuniya for 2 and a half hours, enjoyed my time there,
spending time wisely in every favourite section,
comic, art, novel, recipes, magazine, music, and lastly, the Japanese book section!
After i leave the bookstore, i went to Isetan to buy some materials
to do something special for my friend...=)
Then, i went to my favourite fashion boutique - ESPRIT & edc
After shopping for hours, i had my dinner at the food court,
Nasi Briyani, mutton curry and chicken, lamb kebab...
Simply delicious!! =)





What i bought.... =D

clothes, comic, book, and some materials...=)


very nice snowflake patch, love it! xD
26th of September, 2009 ( Saturday )

Whole day at home...
My mom made some mooncake,
my brother drew something nice,
and i made something special, but just the draft,
materials are not enough...=(


mooncake


brother's draw - koi


After my dinner, i did something that i seldom do,
add math exercise!! xD
proud of it...lol....xP


my dinner looked like breakfast.... xD
but very very nice...

Currently, especially after my camera is fixed,
i had a new hobby, take photos!! =)
while i was having my ''once in a blue moon- supper",
i took some pictures...=D


doing add math with my sister...




My supper- coffee and something sweet

i seldom eat supper, as i am fat enough,
but i was going to burn the midnight oil!! =D
I had a headache coz' i really seldom drink coffee,
(-_______-)
anyway, the coffee was still nice...

The End of Raya Holiday!!
school timetable back to usual, kinda disappointed...
but looking forward to tomorrow!!
See you guys after 12 hours! =)

-X-

No comments: