Thursday, December 31, 2009

Helloooo 2010!!

Let just recall what happened in 2009.....=)

2009.
-I joined my first camp at school.
The best camp i had in this 16 years. =)

-I get to know lots of friends, in camp, in school, and in tuition classes.=)

-I celebrated my 16th birthday twice.
once with my friends in One Utama, another was at the TGI Friday in Hartamas Mall with my family. damn fun. =)

-I went out with Kevin, Jeen Vern, Min Yen & Si Shiong to watch New Moon,
and we had lunch at Bubba Gum. fun =)

-I had a great time with my bunch of amigos. the CLOVERS~
WeeeePeeeeee~~

-I went to One Utama for not less than 40 times in 2009.
Woooo! xD

-I had been to the bird park!!

-I learned new subjectsss!!!
Biology, Physics & Chemistry!
(though the results are sux.)

-Friends with Yee Teng for 3 years!
Friends with Ee Leen for 7 years!
(i bet she doesn't know that...==)
Friends with Kevin, Xin Ru, and Jen Tim 2 years and a half!
Friends with Michelle for 12 years!!

-I got almost 200 comics!! =D

-I "sleep" with Inuyasha for 6 years!! xD

-I watched lots of (damn) nice movies in HBO, starmovies and Cinemax!!

-History Channel, Discovery, National Geographic very nice...=D

-I did not watch anime for 11 moths, in December,
i watched One Piece from episode 1 to episode 233.
DAMNNNNNN NICEEEEEEE,
LoVe Luffy~

-I enjoyed the moment we went out to have our meal at the mamak store after school every Friday.=D

-Our class get to perform on the stage in front of the all KBians.
WOOOO~=D

-i met J!!! =)

-I listened to lots of songs and music....
NO MUSIC NO LIFE.
never change.

-I lost my lovely Chow and i get a naughty Sandy. ;)

-I started to watch Inuyasha the Final Act.
AAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~ XDXDXDXDXDXD

-I gained weight, suffered.
( I'm not obese =P )

-I almost failed my add math for the first time. ;(
(did not failed laa.....just almost)

-I cried for a couple of times.
ah, tearss.....
( I want tears of JOY!!!)

-I cried for half an hour long.
I LoVe you, Michael Jackson,
My favourite POP star;
I LoVe you, Hide,
My favourite ROCK star.

-I was selected to be the Kelab Seni's Pengerusi and Kelab PRS's Setiausaha. =)

-BYEBYE Mr. Ong,
really, i can't forget your face, especially when you waved and cried. ;)

-I sang karaoke with Yee teng.
very nice moment. =)

- I had my first blog:
Spill the Beansss!!!!!

-I went to the Leo Club IR night for the first time.
which is, not really a good memory for ME. =P

-I made birthday cards which i like very much.

-CLOVERS cooked at my home!! =D

- I watched MJ This is it twice! =)

-i received lots of GREAT presents.
Thanks again.

-I like Mr.Lim ( Chemistry), Mr.Siva ( History ) and, still,
Sunny Lim.

- I went to the library Tun Dr Ismail and i borrowed a book.
"Ghandi". =)

-I cut my hair ONCE. =="

-I met some celebrities and singers. =D

-I went to see cosplay with Yee Teng at UCSI.

-I went to the Anime Hanabi Festival. =)

-I worked hard for some of the subjects. =)

-I went to the PC fair with Yee teng, Kevin and Jonathan. =)

I still love my family, my friends, my pet, my comic, my inuyasha, my books, my anime collection, my bedroom, my CDs, Music, Japan, Autumn, Winter, Tiramisu, Hide, MJ, guitar, piano, X, X-Japan, dramas, red, black, white, green, silver, sushi, bento, katsu-don, tempura, English, Chemistry, History, Chocolates, TV, movie, CONVERSE, Eprit de Corps, Kinokuniya, playing, chatting, singing, decorating, drawing, reading

AND

Enjoying my Life. =)

Bye bye 16 years old.
Bye bye honeymoon.
Bye bye form 4.
Bye bye 2009.
Bye bye 4K.

Hello 2010.
-X-

1 comment:

-NYT- said...

o.o..
haha..happy new year~