Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stomach ache....!!!

Today is Siew Tsien's birthday,
あなたの誕生日を楽しんでください!!

Morning, went for training at the field again, tiring but fun!!
The view of the sun rise was damn nice, too bad i did not take the photo..... =(

After training for about 45 minutes, we went to change our clothes....
*In The Toilet*


Muahahaha, Yee Teng's coconut treeee.... xD



Before and After =]

After recess time, i had a serious stomach ache...
My stomach was so pain that i had to lean ''tightly'' on the wall of the toilet,
i even felt like rolling on the floor in the toilet...lol...
Luckily my friends came and ''save'' me....
Anyway, thanks to those people who cares me....
i appreciate it....=)

At night, Siew Tsien's mother fetch me and Yee Teng to tuition,
while others continue their celebration for ST's birthday....
During the tuition, we tried to talk as softly as we can,
even though we were still very noisy....
*Stomach ache*
Some how, I still enjoy today's Chemistry lesson! =)


Teacher praised my drawing.... XDXD

P/S: A form 5 boy said Yee Teng is cute,
her face turned to pink....xD

-X-

No comments: